Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ZI (zombie invasion)

"Brains!" I heard the growl of a zombie and it startled me so much I nearly knocked a chair over! I grabbed my double pistols and shot the zombie outside, killing it.

I figured that my house was not the safest place, so I headed outside just to find that the zombie army was marching down my street. About half of the zombies headed towards me, so I shot 11 of them with the ammo I had left. Then I ran back inside my house and desperately crawled to my bedroom where I found my buckler and light sword.

I realized that I hadn't shut the door and when I turned around there were eleven zombies there waiting for me. I charged down the stairs hitting them until their heads fell off.

I ran outside, checked the coast was clear, then ducked into an alley. I heard the sounds of whimpering victims inside. I accidentally scraped my shield against a piece of flint causing a spark to rise and melt some glass which my clothing soaked up.

I heard the scuffings and scrapings of lost cats and dogs. The "drip drip drip" of a broken water pipe was spooky, it was like the whole of New York was abandoned!

I heard some faint voices from ahead, I broke into a run and I found some police members in black bulletproof suits.

Image Credit: Ryan 101
One of them spotted me and said, "there are no more zombies".

No comments:

Post a Comment